March 4, 2014

Cheaper, not always better...

Couple years ago my dentist told me that I had dental cyst and we had to take out a tooth. I was freaking out and decided to wait for a while...

 In New Year Eve I cracked those tooth... Of course we were in some remote place in Philippines. Actually it was the main and biggest town in Palawan - Puerto Princesa, but the best dental clinic was still far away from our imagination how it should look like... The clinic had a roof and a door, also some good equipment, but no anesthesia at all... Pete told me it would be fine and I should do it. He said philippino people are professional and it is cheap... Something inside me didn't let me do it..
 So I was struggling two month and today I had appointment with a surgeon in my dental clinic.
 It took 2 doctors and more than an hour to take my tooth off, to clean out cyst and to stitch cut. Plus two ampules of anesthesia because after one, it was still a lot of pain...
During this hour just one mind stick in my head - Thanks God I did not do it in Philippines! Thanks God!

 Here is pics of my tooth