November 4, 2011

Fresh news!!!

Our adventure started on 15th of Oct from Myrtle Beach, SC, USA, more than one year ago...
Downtime is in New Zealand already, for hurricane season, until May 2012.

We had a GREAT time and met a lot of nice people, made new friends, explored hundreds tropical islands, did some awesome dives, even swam with sharks, dolphins and WHALES, got some completely new experience and sailed more 14000 miles!...
Now we are ready for land adventure, bought a car and found a space in Gulf Harbor Marina!

I'm in St-Petersburg, Russia, exciting to have opportunity to spend some time with my family and my friends and will fly back to NZ on 23th of November!

I will try to write short story with pictures about St-Petersburg, my city is simply beautiful!
And we will publish 2 story about - Ha'apai Group and Nuku'alofa, Tonga!
Could not wait to start our land adventure! NZ is AMAZING country, I fall in love just spent one day there.

Until then live your dreams!!
Peace! Daria and Pete

PS:  I did some renovations, so anyone is welcome to write some comments!